The launching event of the "Network for Education and Employment Kosovo - KEEN" was held today. Present in the launching event of KEEN Project were civil society organizations, representatives of central and local institutions as well as representatives from the EU.
Minister of Education, Science and Technology, Mr. Arsim Bajrami, along with the Minister of Labor and Social Welfare, Mr. Arban Abrashi and Mr. Christof Stock from the EU Office in Kosovo, expressed support for the KEEN pledging for a close cooperation during the implementation of the project.
Kosovo Education and Employment Network - KEEN is a project funded by the EU, in which the strategic coalition of four civil society organizations engaging in education, employment and social policies aims to:
- Improve the employability of disadvantaged groups in Kosovo and their involvement in education and the labor market;
- Promote partnership and dialogue between civil society, government and the business sector;
- Build the capacity of civil society organizations to participate in policy development, decision-making and monitor their implementation;
- Strengthen the role of civil society in developing and monitoring the implementation of main policies at national and local level in the field of education and employment;
- Liaise better between education and training programs with labor market needs.
KEEN is implemented by Kosova Education Center - KEC in cooperation with Balkan Sunflowers, APPK - Agency for Promotion of Employment in Kosovo, Academy of Training and Technical Assistance (ATTA) and SPARK.