Today a fair was organized in "Zahir Pajaziti" Square promoting projects supported by the European Union Office in Kosovo under the Civil Society Facility Scheme 2014-2015 and EIDHR 2014. On this occasion, KEEN presented the activities that will be implemented in the next four years as part of the project objectives.
Kosovo Network for Education and Employment - KEEN is a project funded by the EU, within which the strategic coalition of four civil society organizations focused in education, employment and social policies aims to:
- Improve the employability of disadvantaged groups in Kosovo and their involvement in education and the labor market;
- Promote partnership and dialogue between civil society, government and the business sector;
- Build capacities of civil society organizations to participate in policy development, decision-making and in monitoring their implementation;
- Strengthen the role of civil society in developing and monitoring the implementation of key policies at national and local level in the field of education and employment;
- Align education and training programs with labour market requirements;
KEEN is implemented by Kosova Education Center - KEC in cooperation with Balkan Sunflowers, APPK – Agency Supporting Employment in Kosova, Academy of Training and Technical Assistance (ATTA) and SPARK.